Working with our Community:
The Sergeant Bluff Police Department is dedicated to professionalism and working with the community to promote a safe environment for its citizens to live in. Officers may not be in the office at all hours of the day. Please contact Woodbury County Communications Center (WCCC) instead of the police department outside of business hours M-F, 9am-5pm. WCCC non-emergency phone number is 712-279-6510 and emergency number is 911.
The SBPD consists of Police Chief Scott Pack, Assistant Police Chief Brent Rosendahl, Office Manager Jean Maupin, and Police Officers Joseph Ebner, Mark Huot, Jory Ward, Seth Cottrell, Travis Hutzell, K9 Officer Eric Fay and K9 Garzo. The Department also utilizes reserve officers on an as-needed basis and is manned 24/7.
Pay online (Sergeant Bluff citations/tickets only)
Need to pay a ticket, accident report, dog registration, etc. click here to make a one-time payment.
Need help making the payment call City Hall (712) 943-4244 or follow these simple steps:
1. Click just want to make a payment without registering
2. Complete payment information for whom the payment is for
3. Enter payment method **Checks are FREE; fee of 2.75% (+50¢ if under $100) for credit cards**
4. Fill in payment details then continue
5. Confirm information is correct, then submit
Sergeant Bluff Police Department
309 5th Street
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054