Starting and Growing a Neighborhood Watch Program
Neighborhood Watch programs help keep neighborhoods and communities safe. Starting or joining an already existing neighborhood watch community can reduce crime in your area and give you a greater sense of security.
Go to StaySafe.org for valuable information and resources in starting and growing a neighborhood watch program.
Iowa Sex Offender Registry
The Iowa Sex Offender Registry became law on July 1, 1995 and is found in Chapter 692A Code of Iowa. Click here to search the Iowa offender database.
Iowa DOT Road Conditions
Click here to get the current road conditions in Iowa. Call 511 or (800) 288-1047 to get traveler information over the phone.
Victim Information & Notification Everyday is a service through which victims of crime use the telephone or Internet to search for information regarding their offender's custody and register to receive telephone and e-mail notification when their offender's custody status changes.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Click here to check your vehicle safety. Also find safety information on car seats and tires.
Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
The IC3 accepts online internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complainant. We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you. Therefore, we request you provide the following information when filing a complaint:
- Victim's name, address, telephone, and email
- Financial transaction information (account information, transaction date, amount, and whom received the money)
- Subject's name, address, telephone, email, website, and IP address
- Specific details on how you were victimized
- Email header(s)
- Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint If you would like to file a complaint, click here.
Drowsy Driving Awareness